Stick Together No Matter What The Weather

Minutes go by,
Hours pass by,
As soon as u know it,
The day passes by.

A new day awaits,
a new challenge awaits,
A new task awaits,
but the same love remains.

Sometimes its hard and torture when it doesnt go our way,
But our love grows stronger and more beautiful each day.

Its true there is bad times maybe worse than the last
But in time we'll be smiling again quite fast
I know you'll always be there for me during good and bad
And I'm sorry that it affects you so much each time I'm sad

My heart will fall for each time I see your face
With you I could be with forever and no other place
For the rest of our lives we'll be more than a friend

Sticking by each others side till the very end
A magical feeling between us two that will last till forever
without being touched by outside influence.
copywrite -VIN-
20/08/14

0 comments: