Puzzled


It was around march where ,
The flowers was blooming ,
The trees start to grow back, 
Their green hands and arms,
Then I saw her from a distance,
With her short black hair,
Brought into my eyes of creativity, 
She had a book with the color of the sky,
I went to her and asked for her name, she blushed
And told me to walk with her ,
She started to ask me questions,
Like where I was frm n etc? 
And listen to my past lives,
She was deeper then the bottomless pits,
Themselves her knowledge was like a,
True poet would describe the flowers,
And the butterflies as they rest easy ,
That was 4years ago,
Now she called me,
We talked for hours,
From what the imagery she gave me ,
I thought she was sweet,
Herself it was amazing ,
When I looked at the pic she sent me,
I only can see the side of her, not her face,
It was about midnite,
She kept quiet, then,
She told me to “stay with her”
As the clock stroke 12, 
It was the time was bringing,
Us two together as the clock ticked, 
Harder so did my heart beat faster,
It was like the ticks was going faster like my heartbeat,
After the moment of silent,
She started to whisper in my ears,
That made me tongue tied,
I could hear her voice in my thoughts
She was better then love she was delicious,
After the talk she said goodbye,
but never will I know how her face look like,
till today….

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.