2009


As a year packs up to leave,
Another 1 is knocking on the door to enter,
As soon as this year leaves another will replace it,
Without loosing a second,
I have to say thank u God because even if this year brought problems 
and even if it was very hard 
I learned so many things through the year which is packing, 
and I have so many things to thank for 
 
Last year I broke up, 
my dad retired, 
my mom surprisingly got her dream kitchen, 
I started a new life,
I met new friends,
I lost some friends, 
I finally found myself, 
I missed my past,
I missed the good old days, with my good old buddies, 
I learned we all have to grow up,
I dared to dream more than ever,
I listened to new music,
I discovered new things, 
I learned so much on Human Personality, 
I laughed with my family 
I wrote about my feelings 
I created memories with my people 
that will be there forever... 


But in some ways last year sometimes everything seemed dark 
I hope this year it's all better, 
clearer, 
happier 
less hunger, 
less political pride, 
less hate, 
and less greed, 
less racism,
less war,
less murder,
and procrastination. 

Let's dream for a better year, to make our world better 
because every human knows how hard last year was 
every human knows how dark last year was. 

I thank god to all of those who stood by my side last year 
I thank for everything I have 
and I know I have to live this life to the fullest 
so that my memories are better to contemplate 
so that my past is happier 
so that tomorrow I wake up without regrets 
knowing 2009 is going to be full of experiences 
and full of life, I hope.
God Bless Us All

0 comments: