-LiFe-

Dear Friend,



I have always seen life for what it really is.
Ever since I was a child growing up, hard times are all I know.

I had to sit back and watch my parents work from sunset to sundown.
I had to sit back and watch my parents suffer on a economy crisis.

Nothing ever came easy for them.
They always had a heart and kept a smile on her face.

Life is like a newborn baby struggling to come out of its mother's womb,
Life is like a small tree under a big tree struggling to get sunlight,
Life is like a nerd trying to get away from the bully,
Life is a struggle true enough, but after all the struggling u have done,

and after all the shit u have been through, there is success.
Life is nothing but a big, huge struggle, but just keep the faith and focus on ur goals in mind.

Don't let life beat the hell of u or u will be walking around like zombies.
Keep on pushing, keep on trying, life can be whatever u make it to be.

But life can also be a bowl of cherries with whip cream, chocolate and ice cream.
I say this again, life is what u make of it, what u decide it is.

I know, u can achieve or conquer anything it throws at u,
u can't quit or give up, u have got to keep on working,

look higher some way, some how I know u are going to make it.