-ToWaRds YoU-

Dear You,
Tears are meant to be cried
The tears cried 3months ago were cried for you a friend to many,
A sister to some,
A daughter to one,
The crime of teenagers having some fun became a tragic end for one,
Barely knowing you a tear drop fills my eyes,
Followed by a thousand more,
It hurts to not know you as well,
I sit here wonderin' why such a beautiful relationship had to die,
Cause all we do is sit here and cry,
Now I wish I could rewind my life back to the day I met you and put it on pause,
So I would never have to see you walk out on me with no return,
I'll hope to see you someday soon,
one night I look at the moon,
Miss you,
luv always NeWayS.
-VIN-
10/10/08

1 comments:

Elliyin Rasif said...

wow vin...this is so beautiful.
but i tell you what? life goes on no matter how bad things get! dont ever look back and hold regret~

Life is after all too short to be sad!


be happy pal!